Wednesday 7 March 2012

3RD MARCH 2012 - THINGS ARE IMPROVING SLOWLY...


3rd MARCH 2012

Things are improving slowly. I am still getting pain but not as much or as often as before. Eating better – hospital food is palatable. It is like a digestible Big Mac meal. I am sleeping in between screams of agony. It is my right to be a drama queen. And there is a bit of a view of the sea, if I raise the bed high and look over the rooftops. I haven’t read a paper, an email, heard music or seen the TV. for four days – what bliss. It has been a great chance to rest my brain – let it process what is already there and add very little more. My brain is on vacation. Plus the ward had no windows. Who knows what the weather was like? And to be honest I am exhausted by this illness and can’t compute too many things in the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment