Friday 9 August 2013

FRIDAY 9TH AUGUST 2013 - GOOD NEWS!

BRILLIANT NEWS - SUNSHINE AND A SUCCESSFUL WEEK TO ENJOY.
Preparations for the Queer in Brighton:Differences, Places and Histories conference on 18th September are going well. I am excited to have been accepted to deliver my workshop on "What's queer got to do with me" and getting lots of help from contacts and friends. My first ever such an event and I am excited about how to get a good debate going.
I am also pleased to be here and writing - keep it up.

It has been a week of rest and work. Watching old films - Cinema Paradiso and Carry on regardless. Finding new comedies - Up all night. And of course the regulars - Big Bang Theory.

I am sure there are world shaking events to worry about but I can't find them at the moment.

K

No comments:

Post a Comment